Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blueberry Crumble


I have to confess that I saw this on “Fast Food My Way” on PBS with Jacques Pepin. So now that I can’t take credit for it, enjoy it anyway! It’s about the easiest, tastiest dessert to make.

The Ingredients:

1 Package Blueberries per Person
2 Shortbread Cookies per Person (I can find individual Walkers Shortbread sold 2 to a package at a local store)
Drizzle of Honey
1 Ramekin per Person

Assembly:

Wash the blueberries and put into the Ramekins. Drizzle Honey on top. Crumble the Shortbread Cookies and place on top of the blueberries. Heat the Oven to 350 degrees. Place Ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until the blueberries are bubbling. Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream or Clotted Cream if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment